I was going to write something tonight but instead decided to make a quick video response to Benny Lewis’ latest mission to learn Mandarin Chinese to C1 fluency along with Steve Kaufmann‘s subsequent video criticizing his attempt.
As I said in the video I respect and like both of them so I don’t mean to sound like I’m taking sides or getting involved in petty rivalry. I don’t mean any disrespect or offense to anybody here.
Sorry for the really crappy video and sound quality. I’m doing all my blogging, web and graphic design, and video work on a cheap $200 netbook since my computer decided to expire on me recently.
Here it is along with both their videos:
Feel free to comment below and let me know what you think.
Comments: If you’ve got something you’d like to add to this or some constructive criticism you can do that at the bottom of this page. Just please be respectful. Any abusive or nonsensical comments will be deleted.
- 12 Lessons Learned Proposing To An Egyptian Girl Who Only Spoke Arabic (64)
- Arabic and Hebrew: Why Semitic Languages Are Not Difficult (59)
- 10 Reasons Why The Korean Language Being Difficult Isn’t True (54)
- Learning Arabic? Here Are 5 Books That I Highly Recommend You Own (51)
- 16 Prolific Language Learning Bloggers You Should Follow (50)