Welcome to the very first podcast episode of The Mezzofanti Guild | Language Learning Made Simple.
In this episode, I give a simple introduction of who I am, what The Mezzofanti Guild is all about and importantly, who the great Cardinal Guiseppe Mezzofanti was.
- My name’s Donovan and I created this blog after finishing my Masters in Applied Linguistics.
- I’ve been traveling the world and learning languages for well over a decade.
- I specialize in Arabic and am a fluent speaker.
- Guiseppe Mezzofanti (who this site is named after) is purported to have learned at least 39 languages.
- Other languages I’ve learned: Koine Greek, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Irish, Italian, Georgian, Mandarin.
Related blog posts:
Hey, it's Black Friday Time!
This is without doubt the most important time of the year to grab the best language products for dirt cheap.
You can literally save a fortune on language learning resources which makes this an unmissable time to stock up for next year.
Black Friday period only lasts a few days each year.
I've collaborated with other language course creators to round up some incredible Black Friday language offers from around the web for you this week (and some are exclusive to my readers).