Welcome to the very first podcast episode of The Mezzofanti Guild | Language Learning Made Simple.
In this episode, I give a simple introduction of who I am, what The Mezzofanti Guild is all about and importantly, who the great Cardinal Guiseppe Mezzofanti was.
- My name’s Donovan and I created this blog after finishing my Masters in Applied Linguistics.
- I’ve been traveling the world and learning languages for well over a decade.
- I specialize in Arabic and am a fluent speaker.
- Guiseppe Mezzofanti (who this site is named after) is purported to have learned at least 39 languages.
- Other languages I’ve learned: Koine Greek, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Irish, Italian, Georgian, Mandarin.
Related blog posts:
Check out the main About and About Donovan pages for more information.
The Life of Cardinal Mezzofanti by Charles William Russell.