In this episode, I talk about one of the most difficult places every single language learner eventually finds themselves in: the dreaded Intermediate plateau.
We all get there.
- You’re on a plateau because you’ve either: a) reached your goal or b) never had goals to begin with.
- There’s a difference between micro and macro goals.
- The ‘training wheels’ of language learning eventually come off and you’re on your own.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘shocking’ principle is a perfect analogy.
- I describe a brilliant and simple way to find your next objective.
Related blog post:
Read my advice on how to move beyond the dreaded Intermediate learning plateau.
Hey, it's Black Friday Time!
This is without doubt the most important time of the year to grab the best language products for dirt cheap.
You can literally save a fortune on language learning resources which makes this an unmissable time to stock up for next year.
Black Friday period only lasts a few days each year.
I've collaborated with other language course creators to round up some incredible Black Friday language offers from around the web for you this week (and some are exclusive to my readers).