Conjuguemos Review: Handy Free Language Tool For Teachers
- Donovan NagelTeacher, translator, polyglot🎓 B.A., Theology, Australian College of Theology, NSW🎓 M.A., Applied Linguistics, University of New England, NSW
Applied Linguistics graduate, teacher and translator. Founder of The Mezzofanti Guild and Talk In Arabic.
- Free to use
- Covers several major languages including Latin
- Fun games make it good for young school students
- No audio
- Overly simplistic error correction
- Some languages lack sufficient depth
Conjuguemos is a well-designed and mostly free resource for school students and teachers to learn several major languages as well as Latin. It's quite basic in what it does, but it includes a range of fun little games that may appeal to young school students.
When looking to review some quality language resources for teachers, I recently came across Conjuguemos.
It’s a (mostly) free online resource for schools, teachers and individual students that covers the following languages at present:
It is (to the best of my knowledge) one of the only online tools of its kind for teaching Latin to school kids which I found impressive.
Conjuguemos is basically a typical flashcard and fill-in-the-banks driller that can help your students grade their levels and reinforce vocabulary and/or conjugation rules.
Fairly simple overall.
But it does offer is a range of fun games and an attractive design, making it useful for young school students.
There are additional paid plans for teachers and schools that offer teacher-created activities, ad-free usage and stored grades.
🎓 Cite article