In this episode, I respond to all the questions I received about Esperanto and whether or not I would personally learn it.
- Esperanto is unlike any other constructed language.
- It was developed with a political goal in mind which has persisted until today with most Esperantists (a minority are, admittedly, non-political).
- Esperanto is a linguistic derivative or aberration of Marxist philosophy.
- Most Esperantists are by nature, politically extreme in their beliefs.
- It has no authentic culture.
- English has made its goal of being an “international language” redundant.
Related blog posts:
Read my controversial post on this (and the comments) here.